Pakistan Army is hiring applications for interested individuals to its Fixed Communication Signal Company at Quetta Cantt and published the job ad in the Daily Jang newspaper.
Both Civilians and Army Retired Persons are eligible for this recruitment. The candidates can check the total number of vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date and it relates, all are mentioned below on our page.
Some Common Points and Details of Fixed Communication Signal Company Quetta Jobs 2022
The Pakistan Army announced the Jobs on 19 June 2022. There are multiple vacancies required for this post. The candidates who want to apply for the jobs must check the eligibility criteria.
Pakistan Army Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||19th July 2022|
|Last Date:||July 31, 2022|
|Address:||OC FCSC, Quetta|
The candidates who want to apply for the job of Pakistan Army Jobs 2022 can check the list of vacancies and also check the eligibility criteria which are required for the job.
How to Apply
The individuals who are interested and want to apply for the job must follow the following steps which are listed below.
- Candidates can forward applications with copies of educational certificates, domicile, CNIC, experience certificates, and recent photos.
- Applications should reach the OC, Fixed Communication Signals Company, Quetta Cantt before July 31st, 2022.
- A Postal Order of Rs. 300/- should be attached with the applications.
- Entry Tests will be held on 2nd August 2022 at the given address.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the test/interviews.
The candidates who are going to apply for the following job must complete their documents before the last to apply. The last date to apply for Pakistan Army Jobs is 31 July 2022.
Here, you can check the official page and read the instruction in detail, also check the eligibility criteria, age, documents, and the other documents which are required for the job mentioned below on the page.
In the end, if you have any problem or difficulty, you can contact us. We are here to serve you more and correct information in detail.