The Ministry of Defence announced the Jobs on 01 June 2022. There are multiple vacancies are required for this post. The candidates who want to apply for the jobs must check the eligibility criteria. has announced the latest vacant position for the people of Pakistan and also published the job news in the daily newspaper.
Candidates across Pakistan may apply for these vacancies. The Ministry of Defence is hiring staff on a temporary basis for its new projects.
The candidates can check the total number of vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date and it relates, all are mentioned below on our page.
Some Common Points and Details of Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022
The Ministry of Defence announced the Jobs on 07 June 2022. There are multiple vacancies are required for this post. The applicants who want to apply for the jobs must check the eligibility terms and conditions.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||7th June 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, LLB, LLM, M.Phil, Master, Matric, Middle, MS, PhD, Primary|
|Last Date:||June 21, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Defence|
|Address:||Ministry of Defence, Islamabad|
The applicants who want to apply for the job in the Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 can check the list of vacancies and also check the eligibility criteria which are required for the job.
- Senior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Officer/Research Officer
- Junior Research Officer, Research Assistant
- Steno-Typist, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Driver
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply
The applicants who are interested and want to apply for the job must follow the following steps which are listed below.
- Candidates can visit www.recruitments.mod.gov.pk and submit online applications.
- Applicants who want to apply for the Defence Division Rawalpindi Jobs should apply online through the National Job Portal https://njp.gov.pk.
- The eligibility area of these positions requires Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BS, LLB, LLM, Master’s Degree, MS, M.Phil, and PhD. Degree Qualifications in the same discipline with relevant field experience.
- Applicants are requested to deposit the application processing fee.
- Deposited Application Processing Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
The applicants who are going to apply for the following job must complete their documents before the last to apply. The last date to apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs is 21 June 2022.
Here, you can check the official page and read the instruction in detail, also check the eligibility criteria, age, documents, and the other documents which are required for the job mentioned below on the page.
In the end, if you have any problem or difficulty, you can contact us. We are here to serve you more and correct information in detail.