P.O Box No 05 Wah Cantt Jobs 2023
P.O Box No 05 Wah Cantt Jobs 2023 has been announced by Public Sector organization in Islamabad.Interested candidates can send their applications to PO Box No. 05, General Post Office, Wah Cantt.All Pakistani candidates can apply for this posts.These posts are on a two-year contract basis.Candidates with Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s degrees and relevant skills are invited to apply for these opportunities.The last date to apply for P.O Box No 05 Wah Cantt Jobs 2023 is 15 August 2023.
P.O Box No 05 Wah Cantt Jobs 2023 Description
|Posted on||29 July 2023|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree, DAE, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Address||PO Box No 5 Wah Cantt|
|Last date||15 August 2023|
Vacant positions for P.O Box No 05 Wah Cantt Jobs 2023
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Library Attendant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Telephone Operator
- Junior Lab Assistant
- Security Guards
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Bus Helper
Qualification required for P.O Box No 05 Comsats Wah Cantt Jobs 2023
- Bachelor Degree
Eligible requirements for P.O Box No 05 Wah Cantt Jobs 2023
- Candidates must have a Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience in the field mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
- The degrees must be from any recognized university of the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- These posts are on a two-year contract basis.
- Candidates must have scanned and attested copies of their educational documents.
- No travel and daily allowance (TA/DA) will be provided for these posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test and interview.
How to apply for P.O Box No 05 Wah Cantt Comsats Jobs 2023
- All candidates must submit a simple handwritten application form.
- In the application form, all candidates must provide their full details and clearly state the post they are applying for.
- Eligible candidates Send application along with their copies of degrees/certificates/experience certificates, copy of valid CNIC and a copy of valid Driving License
- Candidates may submit their applications to the PO Box No. 05, General Post Office, Wah Cantt.
- The application deadline is 15 August 2023.
- Address: PO Box No. 05, General Post Office, Wah Cantt.