Sindh Environmental Climate Change Department Jobs 2023 www.epa.sindh.gov.pk
Sindh Environmental Climate Change and Coastal Development Department has announced vacant posts under the authority of Sindh Government. Individuals can apply online via http://epa.sindh.gov.pk for Sindh Environmental Climate Change Department jobs 2023.Candidates having domicile of sindh are eligible for these jobs. Sindh Government will conduct the recruitment process of environmental and climate change department jobs 2023 with transparency and on merit basis. All aspirants are advised to grasp golden opportunities by download application form from http://epa.sindh.gov.pk of Sindh Environmental Climate Change Department Jobs 2023.
Sindh Environmental Climate Change Department Jobs Details 2023.
Sindh Government has invited applications for Environmental Climate Change and Coastal Department jobs including Environmental Inspector, Field Assistant , Laboratory Assistant, Account Assistant and Junior Stenographer. Interested and enthusiastic candidates will get a chance to join coastal development Department Jobs 2023 having BPS 12 To BPS 14. The Government of Sindh will provide secure and well paid jobs in 2023 to eligible candidates in the environmental climate change department. The education required for these jobs requires an individual to graduate from a recognized institute from HEC. The Candidates age must be minimum of 21 years to 30 years to meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates must have a typing speed of 120 WPM and certification in MS Office apply online via http://epa.sindh.gov.pk for stenographer post.
- Environmental Inspector (BPS-14)
- Field Assistant (BPS-14)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-14)
- Junior Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Accountant Assistant (BPS-14)
- Data Processing Assistant (BPS-12)
|Posted On||09 July 2023|
|Department||Sindh Environmental Climate Change and Coastal Development Department|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Education||Graduation ( BS/BSc)|
|Age||21 Years to 30 Years|
|Last Date||23 July 2023|
Environmental Inspector Jobs In Sindh Environmental Climate Change Department Jobs 2023
Sindh Government has announced Environmental Inspector jobs in coastal development department Jobs 2023. Environment inspector has a pretty Basic pay scale of BPS-14 and will have a salary of approximately Rs-/ 30000 in coastal development department jobs 2023. Candidates applying online for environmental inspector jobs via http://epa.sindh.gov.pk must be graduated (BS/Bsc) from a recognized institute of HEC. The minimum age requirement is 21 years to 30 years for environmental inspector jobs 2023 while candidates will be able to get age relaxation as per the government rule. In this article, we will discuss how to apply online via http://epa.sindh.gov.pk for Sindh Environmental Climate change Department Jobs 2023.
Educational Requirements For Sindh Environmental Climate Change Department Jobs 2023
The individuals who want to apply online via http://epa.sindh.gov.pk for Sindh Environmental Climate change Department Jobs 2023 must meet the following requirements criteria.
- Candidates should have education of BS/BSc in sciences graduation from any recognized institute of HEC.
- Candidates should have Ms office certification from recognized institutes of technical broads of Sindh.
- Candidates must have typing speed of 120 WPM applying for stenographer post.
- Candidates age must be between 21 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per Sindh government rule.
- Candidates will need orginal documents like CNIC, Certificates, degrees and Domicile.
How to Download Application Form and apply online via http://epa.sindh.gov.pk for Sindh Environmental Climate change Department Jobs 2023
Interested Candidates who want to apply online should follow the below mentioned steps.
- Those candidates who are eligible and want apply online are advised to visit the EPA Sindh official i.e. http://epa.sindh.gov.pk and download application form for registration process.
- Candidates must fill up the application correctly and mention the post they want to apply for
- The application form should be send to given address with complete attested copies of documents like CNIC , educational Documents and certificates , Domicile/ PRC, 2 Passport size photographs, Sukkur IBA Test Clearance certificate and Experience certificate.
- The application form along with documents must reach at given address with 15 days of jobs announcement .